What is Prosoma 350mg?
Carisoprodol is the main ingredient in Prosoma, which is used to ease pain in muscles and bones. It is a pain medication that prevents pain signals from reaching the brain from the nerves.
Prosoma Tablet is a drug used to treat, among other things, malaise caused by muscle damage, pain, and discomfort caused by diseases of the muscles and bones.
Prosoma Tablets relax muscles by altering spinal cord and brain signals. Prosoma 350 mg should only be taken for short periods because there is no evidence of long-term benefit. Most pains from skeletal muscle injuries last only a short time and are called “Acute pain.”
How should Prosoma 350mg be administered?
- Prosoma 350mg is available as an oral tablet and is typically taken three times a day, with or without food. Please do not use this medicine for more than three weeks without discussing it with your doctor.
- Follow the directions on your prescription label exactly, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any parts you don’t understand.
- Prosoma 350mg tablets should be taken exactly as directed by your doctor. Please do not take more or less of it, and do not take it more frequently than your doctor has prescribed. Prosoma 350mg can lead to addiction and take no more than the recommended amount.
- Also, please do not take it more frequently or for longer than your doctor has prescribed. After about 30 minutes, Prosoma starts to affect the body, lasting for about 4 to 6 hours.
- Meprobamate, made when the body breaks down Prosoma, can be found in the urine for several days after the last dose.
- Before you take this medicine, tell your doctor about any prescriptions, over-the-counter medications (like vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, diseases, or current health concerns (like pregnancy, an upcoming surgery, etc.).
- Some medical disorders may predispose you to the drug’s negative effects. Please follow the package insert’s directions or as your doctor advised. Your medical condition determines the dosage. If your disease worsens or persists, notify your doctor.
Prosoma Side Effects
The list of probable side effects from all of the ingredients in Prosoma Tablet is as follows. This is far from an exhaustive list. These negative consequences are possible, but they are seldom experienced. Some of the unfavourable repercussions may be rare but severe. Consult your doctor if you suffer from any of the following adverse effects, especially if they continue over an extended period.
- A spinning feeling and a lack of equilibrium
- Distortion of vision,
- Stomach discomfort
Side Effects of Prosoma 350 mg
If you experience any of the following adverse effects, seek immediate emergency medical attention and contact your doctor.
- A seizure (convulsions),
- High levels of serotonin in the body agitation,
- Fast heart rate,
- Muscle stiffness,
- Loss of coordination,
Once you experience the side effects you need to remember and inform your doctor urgently. Sometimes the side effects are mild and they will subside after some time. On rare occasions, people have experienced severe side effects such as instances of chest pain, fainting due to blood pressure fall, etc.
What should you avoid after taking 350 mg of Prosoma?
- Do not consume alcohol while breastfeeding.
- Avoid using heavy machinery or driving.
- Prosoma should not be taken any longer than prescribed.