Lovegra Oral Jelly Australia is a popular Sildenafil tablet exclusively for women. This tablet is pink in colour and available in a pack of four blisters. It is an effective formula to deal with both Female Sexual Dysfunction(FSD) and Female Sexual Arousal Dysfunction(FSAD) in women.
Almost 30 to 50 per cent of women experience Sexual Dysfunction at some point in their lives. These problems make arousal hard, tightens the muscles around the Vagina or makes the intercourse painful for her. These women lose interest or have no desire for intimacy. Many things such as mood, the relationship between partners, childhood relationships and stress give rise to these problems. Lovegra Oral Jelly is a safe and effective way to overcome these issues.
How Lovegra Oral Jelly 100 mg Works?
An active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate is present in Lovegra 100 mg tablets. Sildenafil Citrate works by dilating the blood vessels, thereby increasing the blood flow. Lovergra isn’t an Aphrodisiac, so some stimulation is required to achieve an erection.
Lovegra Oral Jelly
How to Take Lovegra 100 mg Oral Jelly?
To reap the desired results from Lovegra OralJelly 100 mg, go through the instructions carefully:
- It is quite safe to takeLovegra OralJelly 100 mgwithin a 24 hour period.
- Based on your health condition, your doctor may recommend 50 mg jelly at the initial stages.
- The jelly starts producing the desired effect within an hour, which you may notice within 45 minutes.
- Take the jelly with a large glass of water.
- After taking the jelly, avoid having large or fatty meals.
- Avoid having it with alcohol as it reduces its effect.
Side Effects Of Lovergra Oral Jelly Australia
Side effects indicate that the medicine is taking time to adjust within the body. You must give it some time as these side effects would go away after some time. Let us delve deeper into the possible side effects you may experience after taking the jelly:
- Face redness or swelling.
- Blocked Nose
There are no reviews yet.