Tadora 20 mg
TADORA 20 MG contains Tadalafil which belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It is used to treat adult men with erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (ED/BPH) also used to manage pulmonary arterial hypertension. This medicine significantly improves the ability of obtaining a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. It works by helping the blood vessels in penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into penis.
It is not indicated for women. Not suitable for use by children and adolescents under the age of 18 years. The common side effects of this medicine are headache, muscle pain and rash. Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart, liver problems or low blood pressure. Avoid driving and drinking alcohol while taking this medicine since it may cause dizziness.
USES OF TADORA 20MG
- Treat adult men with erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (ED/BPH)
- Manage pulmonary arterial hypertension
HOW TADORA 20MG WORKS
TADORA 20MG works by helping the blood vessels in penis to relax, allowing the flow of blood into penis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE Tadora 20mg
Take this medicine according to the dose and frequency as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. It can be taken with or without food.
SIDE EFFECTS OF Tadora 20mg
- Allergic reactions like rashes
- Chest pain
- Sudden loss of vision
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Pain in arms and legs
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Fainting, seizures, memory loss, swelling of the eyelids, red eyes
- Decrease or loss of hearing, hives, penile bleeding
- Blood in semen and increased sweating
HOW TO MANAGE SIDE EFFECTS Tadora 20mg
Stick to simple normal meals and do not eat rich or spicy foods.
Apply hot or cold-water bag on your head. Take rest in a quiet and dark room. Drink tea or coffee.
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS Tadora 20mg
TADORA 20MG is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless necessary. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
TADORA 20MG is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
DRIVING AND USING MACHINES Tadora 20mg
Do not drive or handle any machines while taking this medicine it may cause dizziness.
Consumption of alcohol is not recommended during treatment with TADORA 20MG, since this may increase the risk of dizziness.
TADORA 20MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from active kidney diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
TADORA 20 MG should be used with caution in patients suffering from liver function impairment or active liver diseases. Consult your doctor for advice.
Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Tadalafil.
Tadora 20mg is not recommended if you have serious heart disease or recently had a heart attack. Consult your doctor for advice.
OTHERS Tadora 20mg
Inform your doctor if you have or had,
- Low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the bone marrow)
- Leukaemia (cancer of the blood cells)
- Any deformation of penis
INTERACTIONS of Tadora 20mg
Inform your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription or the following,
- Alpha blocker (used to treat high blood pressure or urinary symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Riociguat (used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension)
- 5- alpha reductase inhibitor (used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Ketoconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
- Protease inhibitors (used for AIDS or HIV infection)
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin and carbamazepine (used to treat seizures)
- Rifampicin, erythromycin, clarithromycin or itraconazole
- Other treatments for erectile dysfunction
There are no reviews yet.